Monday, December 19, 2011

Babies, marriage, love?

Over the course of 2011, I've had 2 friends get pregnant, 2 get divorced, 1 get married, and 2 get engaged. I am officially an adult.

And alas, last weekend my friend Tanya had her baby, a beautiful boy named Yael Elian (pictures below). I got to see and hold him when he was 24 hours old, a first for me when it comes to babies, besides my younger sister, and I think then she was even a few days old. To honor this moment I figured it was time to put up pics from her baby shower, which I hosted at my apartment in November. Though the turnout was not overwhelming, we were all kept plenty entertained by the likes of a 2 and 1-year old boy and girl, kids of Tanya's friends.

Hannah and I giving Tanya her gift!

Cutie-pie, Tanya's friend's kid, a terror, but also very adorable

Cute, if not a somewhat artistic shot, dontcha think?

Baby Yael!!

Kid opened his eyes for just a half second, whilst breast-feeding!

No comments: