Thursday, January 30, 2014

Things I've been enjoying lately

This morning has me in a good mood, maybe because it's one day until the weekend, or because I pushed myself on my last run before my half marathon Sunday, or maybe just because even though it's kind of rainy out, it's not freezing in Miami like it is everywhere else in this country. Some other things helping my mood are:

This song "Pompeii" by London indie band Bastille:

And this one by RJD2, "See You Leave":

 
A song I happened to find when it was featured on this new show I'm laughing my ass off at, Broad City:


And finally, I've been pleasantly surprised with how much I'm enjoying reading this book about the NFL's denial of football-related concussions and brain injury. Even though I probably could have skipped the book and just watched the Frontline special on it...but it really is very well-written and very thorough.



No comments: