Sunday, September 11, 2011

First comes love, then comes marriage

One of my best friends from high school, Emma got married on Saturday - 9.10.11. The wedding was held in our hometown of Chester and my two best friends and I flew and drove in from three different cities to make Emma's day as special as possible. Seeing as she was the first one of our foursome to tie the knot, we didn't quite know what to expect. But she allowed us to pick our own bridesmaids dresses and everything came together spectacularly in the end.

Atypical girls call for atypical things. Bachelorette party=ziplining!
With the four of back together again (and +1, Emma's sister-in-law), and in the Connecticut wilderness, we immediately began talking about everything from vaginas to fear of heights to running barefoot. All very normal conversation for four best friends who hadn't seen each other in 8 months!

Of course I ruined the picture with my shenanigans.

Next it was on to the required girly things.

Rehearsal the night before.

Absolutely gorgeous, cute, lovely, this wedding had it all.





Got some shots in with my mom!
We had a lot of fun with the picture frames!

L.O.V.E.

No comments: