Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oooh that smell

The oven I so desperately wanted, and loved and cherished when we got it 2 months ago has been feeling a little neglected lately. Honestly I've gotten so used to cooking without an oven that I hardly use it. Add that to the fact that every time we turn the oven on it smells like gas. Did I mention it's an electric oven? I made banana bread the other night and not only did it turn out mushy after 90 minutes in there (I'm still figuring out celsius vs fahrenheit!) but I swear it had a hint of gas smell in the taste.
We're calling this so called "Haceb" manufacturer tomorrow. After I tried to fill out the form online and all the information got erased, I couldn't be asked to re-do it. Also I probably would not get a response because it's a Colombian company, and nothing is done over the internet, or even the phone. No, you need to go there. Or they need to come to you. Within 36 hours.

No comments: